Thread: Help with Emule

Undead Orc Guest

Default Help with Emule

When ever i try to dl stuff it takes so long because it goes at like 5kb/s so it takes forever to get,is that cause of the server i picked or my connection i have a fast cable connection btw

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Um....I'm pretty sure this isn't where this belongs. And uh...I can't help you. I'd imagine your download problems are due to bandwidth issues on thier part, as you are likely sharing it with tons of other people. So uh...yeah. My advice would be to be happy with whatever speeds you get, and just relax. At least you are able to download....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 16th-August-2003 at 03:05.

devlkore Guest

yeah, the connection in my room isn't working at all *sob-sob*

Thanks

Ehm... Actually eMule works with queues, it is not like Kazaa. My advice is to take a lot of ed2k link and try to donwload them all together and be patient. You'll get lot of stuff from this sweet animal.

Undead Orc Guest

umm...ok thanks anyway.

Christopher Time Guest

...Right.
    Wrong forum, Bad advice on everyones (aside from Cyberxion's) part, and a silly question to begin with!
    I do believe this thread is pointless on more levels than I can comprehend.

Thread Closed

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sage, that's exactly what I thought. I didn't know how to handle it at first, given that it's not in our power to influence his download speeds at all.