Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School of Rock

Thanks

Default School of Rock

I saw this last weekend and my god, I love Jack Black and this movie made me love him more, I just loved all the soundtracks they used and that kick ass SG he has....mhmmm

anyone got any opinions on this movie post em here
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

trelimb Guest

It looks like it's funny but I haven't seen it yet. As long as the kids don't make it feel all cheeseballs, I think I'll like it. Balls of cheese are for eating, not watching on movies.. although, I bet someone could make a neat film with balls of cheese but I digress. Looks like a good movie. Want to see it.

van halen Guest

Definitely an awesome movie

ClimbTheNRG Guest

it was pretty funny, especially that cool asian kid . At times though, i found myself saying "Jack black, shut the hell up" during some of his musicky stuff, but other than him getting a slight bit annoying, it was a great movie.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm not at all a fan of Jack Black's. I don't think there's anything that could make me pay my hard earned money to see that stupid ape galavant around on the big screen for an hour and a half. I think he's todays most overrated "star". Whoever told him he should be in movies should be shot.

Thanks

Overrated? How do ya figure, Its not like hes in many movies or anything.....and even so, Y ashouldnt decide not to see a movie just cause ya don't like the actor, a miracle could happen and ya may just maybe like the movie....lol
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by SniperWolf
    Overrated? How do ya figure, Its not like hes in many movies or anything.....and even so, Y ashouldnt decide not to see a movie just cause ya don't like the actor, a miracle could happen and ya may just maybe like the movie....lol
    No. See, if I don't find the actor appealing, I'm not going to waste money on the movie. I've seen the trailers, and he just looks as idiotic as ever. And when I say overrated, I mean it. Everyone seems to like him these days, and I can't understand why. He just acts like a big moron, and everyone goes ape shit over it.

Kitten Guest

i loved this movie it was awesome!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

i saw it a while back and thot it wuz great.

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    No. See, if I don't find the actor appealing, I'm not going to waste money on the movie. I've seen the trailers, and he just looks as idiotic as ever. And when I say overrated, I mean it. Everyone seems to like him these days, and I can't understand why. He just acts like a big moron, and everyone goes ape shit over it.
    Listen. I felt exactly the same way. I mean EXACTLY. i hate Jack Black with a passion. Orange County? Shallow Hal? BAD! Anyway, soon i began hearing bout this movie. Got fantastic reviews. So i say to myself "hey, why not. I'll give it a shot." Now this movie is no Pirates of the Caribbean but still, i enjoyed immensly.

spitfire Guest

Im feel kinda weird about jack black.

I love his music, but his acting is not the best. I might just end up renting School of Rock then buying the movie's soundtrack

Binaryfog Guest

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Strongly agree with that! Why in the world would anyone go see a movie if they can't stand the person playing the lead role???

If you want to see someone act like a moron and do it RIGHT go see a movie with Jim Carrey in it (not any of the lame ones like man on the moon and such) He is an actor that can make you laugh untill you

spitfire Guest

Originally posted by Binaryfog
    (not any of the lame ones like man on the moon and such)
    I liked man on the moon

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Just to get this straight, this thread is NOT about a school made out of rock, right?

Sorry... I just had to say that...

Thanks

Crusher...its ok. The nice people in the white truck will come and take you away soon...
    Touch my twat.