Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: whats the last thing you should say to some one you like

Thanks

If you like someone you, uhhh, shouldn't say "I don't like you".

Thanks

Lie I said before, I asked a guy I liked if he was gay. Should not do that, gals. As for guys, PLEASE don't ask if the girl's breasts are real.

Thanks
    EP Points

LOL
    my first question to girls is:
    Is that dress coming off tonight or am i going to have to chat you up for a week or 2?
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Thanks

To say what you truly feel about that person too soon. I've scared girls off before by writing a love poem for them or et cetera. I've sinced learned and I can now "play it cool" so to speak, so I'm pretty much myself around women. Of course, certain rules still apply as with anyone. But... yeah, don't say you like them at the beginning, a big no no.
    Yes... I know the rule of falsehood finally, but still no girlfriend...

Trogdor20x36 Guest

Simple enough: nice thighs. I actually laugh hilariously a while after i said that... when i was shooting for "thunder thighs".. also shouldn't say thunder thighs. Then again, I say stupid comments to ppl I hate.

I will never understand women... half of me is keeping the testosterone from making me mentally incapable of being myself, the other half is saying "hey dum@zz, she probably likes you, ask her out". well the extra 10% of me that somehow exists makes me think to much before every word.

If only I could understand women... but, that will never happen *sigh*. Such perplexing "signals".

Me around women I like: first , then what did i just say?

Me around women I dislike: NICE FACE!

Thanks

Yeah, play it cool play it cool...thats what ya gotta do and then..BAM! lol
    Dont tell a girl that you like that you like another girl that she hates lmao that happened to me...i like 2 girls and i didn't know...so i told one girl that i liked the other and it turned out she hated her...so she hated me...and then the other girl found out that i liked the other girl and she hated me...ahhh...yeah, i remember that...it sucked lol...but at least im with one of them now lol
    I think, imo, you should just play it cool and talk to them, dont over talk yourself...just learn about them and stuff...and yeah Nachoes said...dont let em know your feelings right away...try to hold out and see if she likes ya too...
    this is all coming from my experiences tho...so yeah. its prolly really bad advice and yeah Trogdor...i dont understand em either...i dont understand my gf sometimes...i know that if i play hard to get...hehe...it works
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Thanks
    EP Points

Is you're face suppose to look like that, or is hitting somone in the face with a shovel the new thing?
    That Dragon Tear is mines bitch!

Thanks

I accidently asked, "Are those fake?" at the wrong time, referring to hot pictures of Britney Spears, and she thought I was referring to her. It was cool afterwards.

Thanks
    EP Points

ooh... howabout absolutely anything that was put into the chatup lines thread. I dont think anyone would like you after you said a line from that thread to em.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Originally posted by Norgus
    ooh... howabout absolutely anything that was put into the chatup lines thread. I dont think anyone would like you after you said a line from that thread to em.
    Heh. That's very true.

Trogdor20x36 Guest

another good one: "I remember this one time, at band comp, when ..."

Shindou Hikaru Guest

Hmm.I suck around girls.I act all tensed up and say dumb things.The thing is that that happens only around THE girl I like.Around other girls,I'm cool.I think that the worst thing to say is to express your feeling right away.That's sorta a turn off.Don't know why,though.Maybe a girl could clear this one for us.

Thanks

the best thing to do is keep ur mouth shut and learn about them first before you make some massive mistakes that you will never live down

Thanks

Getting drunk and making a right arse of yourself by speaking pure, unadultered bollocks is similarly ego-scarring. I do it with unnerring regularity, and unfortunately seem unable to learn from my laughingly bad experiences. But still, plenty more fish in the sea, and all that. To be fair, Im enjoying being single far too much at the moment, so Ive been quite good on my usual 'pouring my heart out and looking like a twat' front.
    Last edited by Clive; 21st-December-2003 at 21:03.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Uhhh, I'm fine with girls, gender means nothing when I'm talking to someone. This is, ofcourse, all reversed when I like the girl. Like at the moment. I don't think she was happy when I called her late at night from a concert I was at, just to say hey, when I couldn't even hear her. I also spend lots of time explaining to her why what she listens to is shit. I don't think she appreciates that. I guess I just care more for music. Well that isn't gonna change anytime soon...