Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Challenging Question

Trogdor20x36 Guest

Question Very Challenging Question

All right, bragging rights go out to whoever can solve this one: "Can Jesus cook a burrito so hot that even he himself could not eat it?"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, if he cooked it hot enough that it combusted to ash then I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to eat it...

Thanks

lol...thats a pretty good answer...but you could eat the ash couldn't you? lol
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Thanks

Yes and No.

No, Jesus the man like all other people have the capacity to feel, so he would feel it to be too hot to eat

Yes, if he waits for the burrito to cool down, like a normal person usually does, when it comes out of the oven/microwave.

Graphics, and 3D polygons don't make great games, story-lines do!!

Grantu2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No - God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are not quite as omnipotent as some Christians would imagine, assuming they exist. An easy way out of these two wharves. :p

Thanks

I think anyone can cook a burrito so hot so they cant eat it.

Thanks

Can Jesus cook a burrito so hot that even he himself could not eat it?"
    I'd imagine so.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

no, I don't care how hot something is. Your throat may incinerate...but you can still sort of eat it

Ace Guest

Got nothing about religions and stuff. But my answer would be:

How can somebody that doesn't exist do that? .

Thanks
    EP Points

no because if he couldn't eat the burrito then he wouldn't be able 2 cook it. and u stole this from a simpsons episode....

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

If it's too hot you just have to wait for it to cool down, then eat it... right?

Thanks

Well Jesus could eaily eat a hot burrito as long as he has a glass of holy burito sauce to dip it into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Gore_Torn Guest

ok....i think we are all getting a bit confused. Perhaps we shoild talk about something else.... (thinks for a bit) no jesus would not eat the hot burrito, the burrito is hot with sin so we uses his healing abilty to calm and cool the burrito to a none sining burrito. and then......ALLOF THE SUDDEN! Jesus chops it in half with his karate chopping action and eats it whole and it is no longer a sinning burrito!!! but will boil in hell in jesus;s digestive juices FOREVER!!!........(pant pant) DAMN THIS THREAD!! (Gore_Torn runs for the cabinet for some advil and dashs for the sink for some water.)

you see, this is what a question that has no real answer can do to you.
    Last edited by Gore_Torn; 19th-December-2003 at 21:54.

Xzyx987X Guest

err... yes, well I think the anwser to this question is simpler that you think. Since there is an absoliute limit to how much you can heat an object, without bening the rules of the universe then he will be able to do it not matter what since there's no way he couldn't overcome something that he didn't create using his maximum power. And if he did somehow bend the laws to make the maximum amount of heat higher than infinity itself, this would require a number of changes includine increasing the speed of light and the nullifying inertia in addition to adding at least one new spatial dimention, and if those factors were combined the universe would most likely colapse in on itself, and he can't very well eat a burrito in a univese that doesn't exist. So in other words, no.

Gore_Torn Guest

I accordenance to my last thread:

Sorry this question is usless to bother answering. There is no answer. I guess my final answer is: If its hot, dont eat it. If its cold, heat it to the appropriate temp. and enjoy. After all, jesus may have been, "the son of god" but he was human after all.