Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you obsessed with video games?

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Daz
    Heh yeah.
    I remember one 6 weeks holiday where I only stepped foot outside the house about 3 or 4 times, 'twas quite fun.....got smelly though.
    Yeah, I remember whole days when I didn't get out of my bed I call myself sad now, but back then...wow I was so much worse

Thanks
    EP Points

i play them quite often, but i wouldn't say obsessed. i don't even play everyday and i could easily stop, it just gives me someting 2 do.

Thanks

i'm only obsessed in console rpgs

Thanks

I have a couple things on my mind at all times:

Video Games, Women, Smokes, and Money.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

According to Karmin, I am majorly obsessed and it is pathetic. Of course, that's perfectly fine with her: I've stopped buying so many NES games, and the ones I've got coming in don't count.

Thanks

Not at all. I just play sometimes for fun. I dont need them a have other things to do, but damn its fun to play videogames now and then
    _______________________________ ____________________

Gore_Torn Guest

Ive been playing Video games since 1987, and quite frankly, the varity and the different consles that have been realase over the time have been very interesting to try, , but ive converted to PC 4 years ago. I can say i am obsessed, but i only own a GBA and a PC (as well as N64 and SNES and NES ROMS ) and thats all i need.

Thanks

never really was. could never afford em much and still cant nowadays

more obsessed over music and specially ove wrestling

Thanks
    EP Points

Generally I try to waste as much of my life as I possibly can. Dont ask me why its like an addiction. I spend all friggin day on my pc most times. Most of the time I spend on the pc is internet realated and EP takes a reasonable chunk!

Music is something I am extrememly into (metal of corse!) and Ive watched anime thats been downloaded for a couple of solid days. Movies are a great time burner also but tahts not something I do an awefull lot.

Bringing me onto GAMES (only the topic of the thread!) I spend ages emulating games and playing pc games and PS2 games. I used to alot more, but it kinda goes in stages. Once I get bored of spending whole days d/l and listening to music I'll be right back onto the games.

Or messing around with photoshop... mmmm I have an unhealthy lust for photoshop.

work.. education!?! I dont spend time doing those things! bah! let me rot!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm not obsessed...I can quit as long as I have either novels or my notebook and a pencil.

Thanks

i only go through phases where i get really hooked on one game for a week. (i.e. Dragon Warrior, late November)

then everything dies down. for awhile anyways.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

I just had to make a choice - carry on my videogame obessision & purchases or to start spending more money on my drum kit & to leave the videogames alone.

Drum kit won.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

I'm addicted when I can be...I hadn't played video games at all since mid september...although now I've been in my room playing video games for about a week straight...I don't even know what day it is...isn't it christmas soon or something? how close is it?

Thanks

Im not addicted. I used to be back in the day, like 2-3 years ago. Well at that time, i played FF7 and FF8 none stop for a whole summer...didn't do anything else. Then in grade 9 and 10, i played many games...i wanted a collection of PC, ISO and ROM games, but then life came along lol, and i found i didn't have time for games...so i stopped. Now all i play is a franchise in NHL 2004. Im obsessed with music. I collect music basically.
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

IceBlasphemy Guest

Yes, I am. And I can't really help it. But I'm fine with it. I've had a long history with video games, and I hope to have a long future as a collector.