Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Own/Want Any Instruments?

Thanks

Originally posted by Stranger
    If you are in a PUNK band the less you practise the drums better.

We are playing kind of different punk. not just easy pop punk. this is hardcore.

I have never taken drum lessons though. Im self teached. the only reason why I want to practise is so I can get the bass pedal to go faster. Learning some tricks
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

Default Re: Own/Want Any Instruments?

Originally posted by Dark Magician
    Anyone have any musical instruments?

I have an electric guitar (it sucks), an electro acoustic (awsome), basic acoustic (...) and a spanish guitar ))

Oh here is a picture of my drumset...

Care to share your's?
    Yo *****, what happened to the awesome Spiderman shells you had going?
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

I own Ural Bass guitar (old USSR, but with some tuning
    sounds good and looks original... well, not so bad)
    Acoustic guitar (usual)

Planning to get ESP 5 strings Bass till the end of this year
    Well, in a couple of weeks me and my newly created band will
    start playing.

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Own/Want Any Instruments?

Originally posted by Hangman
    He painted them or something a while ago, remember? I remember he posted pics. The spiderman shells were quite cool though.

Thanks

i want an akai mpc-3000. other than that i have my fists and a table. did you know that knuckles and wood make a nice drum sound if done with practice? yeah it's pretty cool.

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Own/Want Any Instruments?

Originally posted by Hangman
    Those bad boys died a while back. Still contemplating on a new wrap for the kit, maybe a rainbow coloured one....hmmmm....

Thanks

I want to buy an acoustic guitar to learn the basic's then upgrade to electric (dont know what brand right now) so I can do a couple of covers of my favorite songs and also write/perform a couple of my original songs for my girlfriend..................If I ever get one

Thanks

Default Re: Re: Re: Own/Want Any Instruments?

Originally posted by Dark Magician
    Those bad boys died a while back. Still contemplating on a new wrap for the kit, maybe a rainbow coloured one....hmmmm....
    I recommend a custom spray job like this beauty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=38097
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

lemme see...Fender Stratocaster, Fender Jazzmaster, some Casio Midi keyboard...and a drumset made by...err...I dunno...

Originally posted by Nastercoff
    We are playing kind of different punk. not just easy pop punk. this is hardcore.

I have never taken drum lessons though. Im self teached. the only reason why I want to practise is so I can get the bass pedal to go faster. Learning some tricks
    yeah, I've been playing for 10 years, completely self taught and I can play a single pedal faster than most people I've seen can play double...but it's REALLY hard on your feet...after an hour of playing it's hard to stand up...I got a double pedal recently and I'm getting better at that, but I'm just not used to it yet...I can play most patterns but I don't have the control to hit a specific random pattern...my left foot keeps thinking it's on the hats
    Last edited by Cyruz; 1st-March-2004 at 18:01.

Thanks

I can play the guitar pretty good but I don't know that many songs and I didn't write any of my own. I haven't played in a long time. I don't even have a guitar anymore. I will get one later after I get things that I need and want more like a new computer.
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks

I have 3 electric guitars: Peavey Raptor Plus, Epiphone SG-400, and a Mexican Fender Telecaster
    3 Acoustic Guitars: Gibson, Hoffner, Epiphone
    and a Bas guitar:Mako

I love my SG-400 the most cause it is an amazing guitar....hahaha
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

and also write/perform a couple of my original songs for my girlfriend..................If I ever get one
    Yeah, man, i have the same problem. I hope ill ever get one

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyruz
    lemme see...Fender Stratocaster, Fender Jazzmaster, some Casio Midi keyboard...and a drumset made by...err...I dunno...

yeah, I've been playing for 10 years, completely self taught and I can play a single pedal faster than most people I've seen can play double...but it's REALLY hard on your feet...after an hour of playing it's hard to stand up...I got a double pedal recently and I'm getting better at that, but I'm just not used to it yet...I can play most patterns but I don't have the control to hit a specific random pattern...my left foot keeps thinking it's on the hats

Double pedal is cheating I will never use that. Real punk bands only have one I have as said played drums for 8 month now and I can easily play Nofx - Idiots are taking over on drums. Its not difficult, but the bass pedal moves pretty fast. I'm actually surpising myself
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

yeah, I can play mostly any punk song I have heard with single pedal...it just kills my feet and I would prefer to not develop arthritis in my feet before I graduate...lol

Thanks

i am proud of my slingerland drumset. i am proud of my casio keyboard. i am proud of my Jenson vibes.

get on your bikes and ride!