View Poll Results: Smoker Non-Smoker < what are you ?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I smoke cigarettes/Cigars

16 23.88%
  • No !! Smoking is bad ! Shame on you !

38 56.72%
  • I dont smoke cigs, but smoke other substances

12 17.91%
  • I smoke Pole

2 2.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What cigarettes do you smoke ?

Thanks

Default What cigarettes do you smoke ?

Just wondering what kind of smokes everyone here , well smokes lol For me its DuMaurier 100's light , they are 2 times the size of stubbies.

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

I don't smoke, and i don't plan to. Horrible habit. Cancer Sticks is the word i have for them. I can stand people who smoke, ill be friends with them (Most of my friends smoke) im just not around when they smoke...

Thanks
    EP Points

I dont smoke smokes bad things very bad i smoke other stuff lol care to take a guess?

Thanks

once you start with cigs, there almost no going back. The patch and that other crap doesnt work at all. Lol if only they could make a patch for weed addicts

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

starts with a M and ends with arijuana?

Thanks

i think he means it starts with a C and ends with a rack

<!--- --!>

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by lat0r
    starts with a M and ends with arijuana?
    Originally posted by Jakotsu
    i think he means it starts with a C and ends with a rack
    Hm ones spot on but the other i never tryed dont know if i would want to thou

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i smoke either salem green labels or cojimar vanilla cigars. better then swishers, i swear
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-Suke
    You really aren't kidding about your title... wow.
    There isn't an acronym to describe how badly I want you to not be here.

Thanks

eww man any of the cigareettes and cigars i had with the vanilla flavoring is horrible , the chocholate is always best , it leaves a nice after taste

<!--- --!>

Thanks

I smoke air nothings. Those are the best.

(I STAY AWAY FROM IT ALL)

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

smoking is for the weak and/or stupid IMO. You only can quit if you want to. So those who say they can't quit have it in their heads that they can't, thus their problem If I had my way, smoking would be illegal because it is hazardous from the start. Might as well play russian roulette, eventually you'll die from it if something else doesn't kill you first
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

heh here in ontario , smoking is banned from all bars. The tax continues to raise on cigarettes , though the stupid thing is they raise the tax on the nicotine patch too lol.
    btw for the weak ? not the marijuana , that helps the brain focus on complex things like mathematical problems or even to help pain lol

<!--- --!>

Thanks

Well, that side of mj can be reproduced (though the drugs may be more taxing on the body), and it isn't as bad as cigs. MJ isn't the only thing that focuses the brain Excercise, meditation, music (baroque is the tried and true genre), sex, etc. all can help a person focus. MJ is the easy/weak way to get there Like I said though, cigs are my enemy. They offer only disease and death.
    Last edited by mushindo; 23rd-June-2004 at 07:40.

Thanks

i know alot of people that i work with will back me up on this one, even though they arent smokers, having a cig during the break relieves alot of stress. Besides theres people who live in their 80's that still smoke, they havent gotten cancer. It could have to do with water quality or even using micro-waves, seeing most definatly there are still types of radiation and diseases that cant be detected at the time. Large majoritys of canada/america population smoke so thats why they relate smoking with cancer, people who dont smoke at all and animals get it too.

<!--- --!>

Thanks

lol....worst justification I've ever heard The cig during the break only relieves the stress because you want it to. Again, with the weak minded. People who don't smoke can relax during their breaks just as well, if not better. The people who didn't get cancer are the people who are not prone to cancer. Some people are immune to cancer very well. Did they get any other cancer (colon, breast, etc)? No. Why? because they are not prone to it. Are their lungs running at full capacity? Very most likely not. Do they get cold easily? Most likely. Cigs do more harm than just cancer. If second hand smoke didn't harm other people then guess what? I wouldn't care It does though, and it stinks to those who don't smoke. Thus, the problem.