Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The side-effects of fireworks

Thanks

You could say you are making a garden and need fertalizer (ie GET TONS OF THERMITE ) That stuff gets reallllllly hot. It only burns, but it burns at 3000 degrees (can't remember if it's fahrenheit or celsius) But stand FAR AWAY from the stuff. Safety precausions are necisary(sp?)

Thanks

Ever lit a strip of magnesium? over 5000 degrees CELSIUS!

and for the spelling of nessescary, I have no clue how its spelt. Is mine right, anyone?

Thanks

When I was a little kid I put black cats in snapping turtles mouths and stuff like that. Once I put a match in a snapping turtle's mouth also to see how far it would burn down before the turtle let go. I haven't bought fireworks since I was 15 about 5 years ago. Their ok though, I still like watching the big cool ones. Since I don't have to pay for them.
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks

I Taped A Firecracker To A Cat's Ass In The Projects. It Went Like This: Cat's Ass---> Firecracker---> Beer Bottle Cap---> Tape. I've Never Seen A Cat Run That Fast. When My Friend's Mother Died Three Years Later, I Had To Come Back To Those Projects, And That Cat Was Still Dragging His Ass Around. Funny Shit Man.

Thanks

Originally posted by Simplicity
    I Taped A Firecracker To A Cat's Ass In The Projects. It Went Like This: Cat's Ass---> Firecracker---> Beer Bottle Cap---> Tape. I've Never Seen A Cat Run That Fast. When My Friend's Mother Died Three Years Later, I Had To Come Back To Those Projects, And That Cat Was Still Dragging His Ass Around. Funny Shit Man.
    Found the shift key alright I see?

Thanks

Woa, I didnt notice that. lol

Thanks

Default w00t!

Man that owned. My cousin (TJ) has like, 100-140 action figures from when he was a kid, and he found the box containing all the little guys, JUST LAST NIGHT!!! So I bought $20 worth of black cats and we made scrap plastic out off them. Hell of a long clean up though.

Anyway, I bought this thing called The Big Red, White, and Blue for the forth, it was $60, and it went for like, ten minutes.
    Imagine a never ending stream of cannon rounds going off. Fun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

we took one water dyno mite and it blew the side off of a can and shot it about 12 feet in the air

Thanks

I do that with bottles, cans, and toy trolls.

Thanks

Hehe thats always fun ( what about barbies)

Thanks

. Or Piccolo's from Burger King. (Yes, he is much worse than he was at the moment)

Thanks

Originally posted by ragnar14
    Be carefull guys, even a regular firecracker has enough punch to tear a finger off (they tear, there is no re-attaching).
    Regular firecrackers cant tear off a finger. I had about 10 go off in my hand when it was closed over them and i didn't even get any scars. It hurt like hell and i had blisters for a while but thats all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.