Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward/Embarassing moments?

Thanks

And me please. Hahahah... I feel a bit embarrased even now!
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Pm the story to you guys? fine, but I'll gave to get around to it later, I'll be busy today to write out the whole thing, so you guys'll have to remind me when I return in two weeks
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

alright man, I'll just send you a pm and as long as you don't delete it, you'll know to do it.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

okay, I'lll just leave that sitting there in my user cp.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Galcian
    I was caught having sex with my best friend by her mother. Enough said.
    Pretty much the same, 'cept by my mother. =\

Thanks

can u PM me too please? you have made me ETREMELY curious of how this turned out

Thanks

I'm curious too! This sounds funny.
    You are the weenie.

Thanks

same here
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by Enter the Ghost
    Pretty much the same, 'cept by my mother. =\
    Drageuth... that must have been veeeery shocking. If my mother had been the one who found me... eeeeeh... and all the necessary smileys to try to convey that incredibly embarassing situation... at least I bet it was all forgotten.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've only got one word to say to Drageuth and Karragh, and that word is 'Ouch'. :\

The following may not be entirely suitable, so I'll use a hidden tag to prevent any innocent eyes from rotting and falling out...

One of my friends had a rather eventful birthday party about a year and half ago. Of course, no-one thought his parents would be home for a while, so he'd gone upstairs with his girlfriend. Five minutes later, his parents unexpectedly returned home early. Cue about 20 horny teenagers stampeding out the door, all except for my friend and his girlfriend who were oblivious to all of this. To cut a long story short, both were completely naked and his head was between her legs when his parents walked in. To make things worse, both were only 14 at the time.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 17th-July-2004 at 14:34.

Thanks

THESE ARE NOT MINE. I took them off another message board.

1. My worst was not parents, but an ex girlfriends little brother. We were having sex on her couch, and heard him coming downstairs. So we threw some clothes on and were pretending to watch tv. He walked in and talked to us for a minute then got a wierd look on his face and left. I looked down and my dick was sticking out of my unzipped fly. Not cool at all...

2. My friend told me this story:

Him and his dad were playing Golf, and were on the last hole. His mom calls, and he answers his dads cell phone. When he answers, she thinks its his Dad. And the conversation ensues...

"Hey honey, how much longer do you have left."
    "Well, were just on the last hole."
    "When you come home, Ill let you play with my hole."

Upon hearing that, he turned the cell phone off immediately, didnt mention that to his parents, and locked himself in his room that night.

Thanks

Damn. Stwnd. I can't be in a situation like that. Especially the second. That is fucking hilarious. Yup.

Thanks

I like the one Cosmic posted...pure class. As for myself, Ive been caught walking to the bathroom from my bedroom in the buff with only a condom on to preserve my modesty. Not that I cared, being a man of the world and all. My mum was quite embarrassed by it all though, bless 'er.
    Touch my twat.

Depends. I could be right in front of you one minute.. or I could be hiding in your closet.
    Thanks

Well, my most embarressing story is this:

One day at lunch (and this is at school), I was sitting with my friends (Daniel, Richard, and Glen. I'm the only girl) when Daniel made me so mad.. I forget what it was about... anyway, I was so mad I started screaming like Young Link (from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, incase you didn't know). The whole cafetiria went silent and the teachers and students looked at me. I sat down and was SO embarressed. A teacher came over and asked, "Did you scream like that?" and my answer was a firm "No, Ms. [name not gonna be typed]. I didn't." It was funny though, having the lunch room silent.

Another moment was when I broke my friend's N64 controller from them damn Mario Party video games... except all I did was move it to the left (the control stick) and it broke right off. Good thing she had another one...

Anyway, that's my little tales of embarressment...

Ziegfried Guest

No I will not put in "omg a girl" as my only response.