Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Playing pool for anything over 100 dollars is a REALLY bad idea

Thanks
    EP Points

I know, mushindo. I'm really tired right now, so I probably just wasn't thinking when I wrote that (now deleted) post. Sorry.

Thanks

1. Don't gamble for over a hundred...also...why gamble? cuz it's fun? how fun did it seem to you when u were in the hospital... i dun mean to be harsh or anything..just pointing out some stuff
    2. Think a way of paying that cumsucking bitch back, how bout eggs and toilet paper?
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by Chaud
    how bout eggs and toilet paper?
    How about getting some of YOUR "muscular and powerful" friends and finding out where he works and all.... and kicking his ass once and for all....

PS: Thats what we do. By "WE" I mean my core friend circle of 9 friends. We are always there for each other.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Originally posted by ravihpa
    How about getting some of YOUR "muscular and powerful" friends and finding out where he works and all.... and kicking his ass once and for all....
    :
    Yes, I know.. Winnie the Pooh and Barney are so strong, they'll kick any1 ass any day.
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Ok, just a few things I'd like to say, first sorry cuz that really sucks.

1. Don't hang out with people in gangs. Seems pretty simple to me.

2. Don't win a bunch of money from gangs or do something to piss them off. This is given you don't follow 1.

3. Don't let a bunch of your friends leave so you're left alone around gangs. This is given you didn't follow 2.

4. Learn martial arts so you are able to not get your ass kicked. However even knowing this might make it difficult to fight off multiple people at once.

Thanks

Well, that realy sucks. You did exactly what i would have done, except win at pool. But that that guy was definitly an ass hole!!!!

Thanks

Call the police. I do believe that's assault and robbery. Besides, you never said what your age was. You might not have been underage.

Thanks

Man this is one hella story I feel sorry for ya nose and stuff, but then again
    BTW

Thanks

Originally posted by Bagel
    Call the police. I do believe that's assault and robbery. Besides, you never said what your age was. You might not have been underage.
    He said he was 17. But gambling never needs to be part of the conversation. The owner's of the place shouldn't admit they allowed that sort of activity on their property, especially with underage participants. They would probably keep their mouth shut. And he and his friends don't have to say anything about gambling. So if it's only two guys against him and his several friends, he's in good shape, and even so, when did "He beat me at gambling/pool" become an acceptable explanation for assault, battery and theft? Get a lawyer. Or at least to talk to someone in the legal profession. Try to take this to the proper authorities. I don't see why you shouldn't get your money back, and why those punks shouldn't be arrested.
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watchin the puddles gather rain
    And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view
    But its not sane..
    I just want some one to say to me
    Ill always be there when you wake
    Ya know Id like to keep my cheeks dry today
    So stay with me and Ill have it made
    And I dont understand why I sleep all day
    And I start to complain that theres no rain
    And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
    And it rips my life away but its a great escape..
    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

Thanks

Default Re: Playing pool for anything over 100 dollars is a REALLY bad idea

Originally posted by Paladin_Hammer
    He and his friend beat me until someone walked out of the pool hall, must have been 5-10 minutes I don't remember. I've got a broken nose, two missing teeth, and the @$$-h0le decided to use a wrestling move to break my foot, and he would have done the other if that guy hadn't showed up. Besides that I've got bruises and cuts all over my face and body. He also took the cash.

I got out of the hospital yesterday. Man did I screw up or what? I gotta be the biggest dumbass this side of the time-zone.
    5-10 minutes?! Man that's insane, I feel sorry for you, I suggest you take Agent Smith's advice, he seems to be one of the only people posting anything worthwhile in this thread anyway...

Thanks

MAn that totally sux

and I agree that you should take legal action
    My psx games are:
    Too many just ask

N64/Snes/Nes/GBA
    Goodset

Thanks

Man nice way to really verbally berate him after all taht guyz, I mean I understand the impossible to resist gag action that is "he screwed up, lets all go and >>>bukkake>>>!!!11" I mean come on, a little bit of kindness would go a long way I think.

But then again it isnt my strong point so hey.

Hmm, I would, if I was in your situation, find out about the guy, and make his life hell, perhaps even going as far as asulting him, but use your brain, if this guy can 0wN jU with say, his left arm, use the prefered weapon of anarchists...mail bomb

I'm not suggestion you use something that would put Hiroshima to shame, but something powerful enough to inflict some rather painful injures capiche?

Saril

Thanks

Sucks, there's power in numbers.

Thanks

Well that sucks, but what can one do? Id say go with the legal way and call the police, Im sure they can do something about it. But man how are you doing? WTF are you gonna do with your teeth? and also that guy must have known how to fight cuz he used that technique. That must hurt. Well good luck next time and dont gamble anymore
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Agent Smith
    He said he was 17. But gambling never needs to be part of the conversation. The owner's of the place shouldn't admit they allowed that sort of activity on their property, especially with underage participants. They would probably keep their mouth shut. And he and his friends don't have to say anything about gambling. So if it's only two guys against him and his several friends, he's in good shape, and even so, when did "He beat me at gambling/pool" become an acceptable explanation for assault, battery and theft? Get a lawyer. Or at least to talk to someone in the legal profession. Try to take this to the proper authorities. I don't see why you shouldn't get your money back, and why those punks shouldn't be arrested.
    I agree with all but one thing... i dont think you'll get your money back... but what is more importaint right now is busting the guy.
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 7th-August-2004 at 02:14.