Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Street Fighter!

Thanks

Originally posted by polobunny
    Akuma all the way. Sad he wasn't in SF2 thought. SF2 is teh l33t.
    Guile is cool even thought there is no combo matter.
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo...

Thanks

Originally posted by SeraphisCain
    Well, as far as character design goes, I'd have to say Akuma, just for sheer coolness. Gameplay wise, I'd have to say either Guy (Final Fight! W00t!) or Rolento (Again, Final Fight!). Guy's got some insane speed and sneaky moves. Rolento, well, he's extremely versatile.

(Can't wait for Sammy vs Capcom. Akuma vs Sol Badguy? Hell yeah!)
    I call Rolento the "French Tickler" Because of his.... odd stance. He can't seem to hit me, either. I don't get it. I rarely block, I counterattack, but he misses with everything. Might be my copy of the game or some shit.

Edit: 1800 posts. Such a beautiful number. Sleep time.

Thanks

Originally posted by Ziegfried
    Akuma. For the extreme stylishness of the Raging Demon if nothing else.
    Same goes for me too. I can take on anybody with Akuma. I love his Raging Demon (mesatsu) move. Shin Akuma is just Awesome with his double hadukens in the Air.

PS: I just bought "Street Fighter Third Strike: Fight for the Future" for the Playstation 2 and its AWESOME

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Ken fosure

Thanks

Originally posted by ravihpa
    Same goes for me too. I can take on anybody with Akuma. I love his Raging Demon (mesatsu) move. Shin Akuma is just Awesome with his double hadukens in the Air.

PS: I just bought "Street Fighter Third Strike: Fight for the Future" for the Playstation 2 and its AWESOME
    Love Makoto. Play with her and her lack of projectiles and test your skill, BABY! <font size=1>Make sure the difficulty is high!</font>

Thanks

Originally posted by GFX.
    Love Makoto. Play with her and her lack of projectiles and test your skill, BABY! <font size=1>Make sure the difficulty is high!</font>
    Yes. Thats my problem. Its been very very long since I played street fighter before purchasing Third Strike and thats why I was out of touch, so had to keep the difficulty level to the lowest . But once I get the hang of it again, I will definately increase the difficulty level. Heck, at one point in time, I was the master of Street Fighter. I used to keep the highest difficulty level in Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PSone and I was INVINCIBLE . I used to play survical matches and my highest number of stages conquered was 74.

I will try out Makoto when I reach home. If I remember correctly, Makoto is the Judo-Karate type girl who wears white karate clothing Right . If thats right, She is definitely awesome and definitely worth trying out. I just recently purchased Third Strike a couple of weeks back so haven't played it that much but I really had a hard time defeating her with Akuma at some point.
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 12th-August-2004 at 09:28.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, but the game I had on SNES was SF2.
    What i trully meant was "I would have liked to know Akuma when i was a kid"
    Originally posted by Howie
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo...

Thanks

Originally posted by ravihpa
    Yes. Thats my problem. Its been very very long since I played street fighter before purchasing Third Strike and thats why I was out of touch, so had to keep the difficulty level to the lowest . But once I get the hang of it again, I will definately increase the difficulty level. Heck, at one point in time, I was the master of Street Fighter. I used to keep the highest difficulty level in Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PSone and I was INVINCIBLE . I used to play survical matches and my highest number of stages conquered was 74.

I will try out Makoto when I reach home. If I remember correctly, Makoto is the Judo-Karate type girl who wears white karate clothing Right . If thats right, She is definitely awesome and definitely worth trying out. I just recently purchased Third Strike a couple of weeks back so haven't played it that much but I really had a hard time defeating her with Akuma at some point.
    Yeah that's her. I haven't hit that high yet in survival mode. I haven't played Alpha3 in a long ass time though. OK this time I'm really going to sleep.
    Peace People.

Thanks

Akuma is fun to play with, but if you ever play against someone who's at least decent with SF, you'll get your ass handed to you, just because of the increased amount of damage Akuma takes.

Shin Akuma in CvsS2 at highest ratio has only the health of a ratio 1 character.

Ziegfried Guest

/me nods.

Other than Akuma, I've taken a liking to Cody in SFA3. Sweet, sweet dodging.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, Cody's great. Any SFA character from Final Fight rules. Oh, and Sagat. He's a total badass.

Thanks

Of course we all know that in the original SF2, Guile and Dhalsim were THE dominant characters.

Shame they've been toned down so much.

Thanks

Chun-Li still kicks ass!(and shows it off too in Street Fighter 2 : New ChampionsXD)

Thanks

I'd have to say Akuma, mainly because he's a badass.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Yah.... whatever happened to Guile? he was like, y'know, the leader guy? I thought he was all the cool with his "sonic boom" or whatever the he says

I call him putter putters. But that's not his name. his name is goober. But you will call him kitty.