Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The all-engulfing christmas thread.

Thanks

I bought my brother season 2 of Family Guy. I didn't get my parents anything yet.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm getting money, trainers, a new jacket, one of those small fridge things you put in your room. Other stuff.

I'm giving love to my family.

Thanks

Being the generous guy I am I give everyone I meet dirty looks for christmas

Don't like the x mas as I find buying products from stores, giving them to someone and then returning them because it isn't the right size/colour/type/star sign etc highly inefficient. If I want to get a surprise gift nowadays I just shoplift while blindfolded that way nobody gets hurt feelings when I don't like the gift.

scrooge had some good ideas now that I think about it.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

I've already had my presents this year - drum kit and Star Wars DVD's. Any cash I get go towards the �100 I still owe my parents.

Giving wise, I've spent more cash then ever before on other people, buying proper presents this year. �48 spent on four people, class.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deach
    I'm getting money, trainers, a new jacket, one of those small fridge things you put in your room. Other stuff.

Oi bar fridge, that's class, gimmie.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cheap ass

Thanks

I'm not expecting to get anything, but I think I'll be doing quite a bit of in-state travelling. Hartford, New Britain, South Windsor, East Hartford, to name a few cities I'll be in.

Uncle Evil Guest

I'm hoping for the rest of the parts i need for my computer.
    I got my dad a Recordable DVD Player that goes to the TV
    My mom i got a jewelry box
    my bro inlaw im debating on a couple of different movies
    my sis, no fucking clue what she wants

Thanks

I got $4000 worth of gifts this christmas! ^^ And im getting like 12 kids gifts this christmas from my lunch table. I'll just make cookies.

Thanks

Pfft. I just talked to my mother and grandmother. I made it clear that I won't be accepting anything but money this year. It's because I'm boycotting christmas, but staying greedy. Yes.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Uncle Evil Guest

haha thats the way to do it

Thanks
    EP Points

I've had my main presents already. The first was �100 from my grandma, which went towards my Creative Zen Touch 20gb MP3 player (I paid the remaining �70 myself, by the way). I also got a GeForce 6600GT video card from my parents, which I'm very pleased to say kicks a large amount of arse. I've only encountered two games so far that don't run perfectly on maximum detail settings. Other than that... I'm getting some books and, most likely, chocolate. Superb.

Thanks

I'm getting my moms car detailed as her present.
    My dad will be recieving a bow-rack for his hunting bow(s) (two need repairs)
    My brother is getting Killzone and HL2, (I also got him on eof those cups that tell him to "Have a nice cup of STFU", because he talks and talks and eventually you imagine yourself on the phone with 30 schoolgirls.)
    My little brother is gettng Need for Speed 2, and a watch that is waterprrof+can recharge just by moving it. He's a big swimmer, ( the boy wants to be in the olympics and he's really gunning for it. Been so for 4+ years.)

Me, I'm probably getting the only thing I asked for. I Tracking program with which to use on this site to find out just WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE. I'M WATCHING BITCHES.

Quote Originally Posted by Toto
    Nothing, we don't celebrate Christmas.
    OR Halloween... do you celebrate anything?

EDIT: BAH!!!! Forgot I can double post on this forum... been away to long.

Wait, since when the hell can you put a price-tag on love? Wait wait, stop yourlf NOW paladin. He's getting them all hookers. *HITS HEAD*

EDIT: You know how the edit button works, and yet you still double posted? Good job. Here's your double post merged. Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 22nd-December-2004 at 15:03.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Well I'm giving my parents framed portraits of various things that I made in the course of this year in various art classes. My sisters(note, I have 4) I have no fucking clue what to do for them.

I know I'm getting Nintendo DS with various games, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, lots of clothes, a TV, Dolby digital 5.1 speaker set that was on sale at Best Buy, and other tidbits.
    From my Grandma I asked for the thing I want the most this Christmas, World of Warcraft.

For everyone at EP, Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    OR Halloween... do you celebrate anything?
    Argh we live in Aus not Yank land we aint gotta do what you stupid yanks do
    Most of us have Seafood for Xmas not turkey
    I ended up gettim my mom some crappy glass thing she brought to replace the one i froze i just wanted to see if the water and oil froze
    Jonty i got him the pearl Jam CD
    Jana i got her the gun's and roses one
    Oh by the way DN didnt say that quote in your sig to you fool it was to me