Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P2P Users Unite!

Thanks
    EP Points

I signed the book

Thanks

I don't feel that I'm costing them much money because 98% of the stuff I download I would NEVER have purchased in the first place. Also, of that 98%, I end up purchasing a small percentage because I feel that I had too good of an experience to completely screw the designers, artists, etc.

Uncle Evil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha
    I don't feel that I'm costing them much money because 98% of the stuff I download I would NEVER have purchased in the first place. Also, of that 98%, I end up purchasing a small percentage because I feel that I had too good of an experience to completely screw the designers, artists, etc.
    way to got, bring back a dead thread /me gives thumbs up

Thanks

If he were to make a new thread you would have just told him to use the sarch button no? So let him be it's not even a month old so it's not even that old. As for me I know I steal, I could careless, will I justify it by basing it on prices in stores and whatnot? No because I know it is wrong no matter what, but I enjoy it and will continue to do it for progs I rarely would use and commonly use because I am not of working age and I don't feel like paying for anything. As for music after 3 months I stop listening to it so why spend money when I can "rent" it. There no justifications, I do it because I want to.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks

we all in our life some time did download games,movies and etc so i don't know whats the big fussabout but on the real i rather buy but i have a oc3 line just for download so i like the idea

Thanks

Never downloaded any games or movies. Music I download occasionally, but the stuff that I end up liking I buy anyways.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

i just think corporations are over charging us for the products and like 95% of the stuff i download isn't worth that price.