Page 51 of 330 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To Now?

Thanks

Onyx - Slam Harder

Amusing little rap ditty. Cheesily addictive in the same way that Outkast are, but they are of a different style. In fact, they dont sound like Outkast at all, Im just shit at comparing different songs/styles/etc. Good though, listening to it several times in a row which is undoubtedly a good thing.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

http://www.nata2.info/humor/flash/rgb.swf

After I feel I've had that running in the background so I can listen to the music for long enough, I believe I shall listen to Brainbug - Nightmare. Good stuff.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megalith
    Kudos to Soeru for recommending it.

Slim, I sort of agree with you there, Anders vocals have sucked ever since Colony. His previous vocals were alright though, but god... when playing live, Anders really fucks the whole show up most of the time. If I ever get to see them in person, I'll propose to the band to be their new vocalist. Anders is busy with another band and he just had a kid... so maybe he'll leave the band? If not I can always murder him.

Gah, that flash animation. Feels like a GameGear after being hit with a sledgehammer.

In Flames - Jotun (live)

From "The Tokyo Showdown" live album. Everything sounds nice but the guitars are slightly muffled, and Anders doesn't sound as crappy on this song. It's been a while since I've listened to a song from "Whoracle"... damn that album ruled, not as good as their first 2, but I liked this one more than "Colony". Jesus, I haven't listened to In Flames in quite a while!
    Last edited by Soeru; 3rd-February-2005 at 20:03.

Thanks

Decapitated - Winds of Creation

What a great song to start off a brilliant album

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sky
    Decapitated - Winds of Creation
    To wake up every morning, I have my Winamp schedueled to play any random song from my media library(I keep the speaker volume up). That same song played yesterday. Certainly a good jolt to start the day.

Morbid Angel - Immortal Rites

This is the version from Entangled in Chaos, it doesn't have the intro in which the riff is played backwards. The main part is much slower and sludgier than the original from the first album, so it feels painfully atmospheric. It has such an evil sound to it... I want to see them live.

Thanks

Saddam's Family - Harulf the Warulf

Yes, this is kind of a joke-band, as you can see in the band's name. But this is actually great music too, sounds like Iron Maiden at times, actually. Good stuff. And, Harulf is "half rabbit, half human", if anybody cares.

Thanks

Belenos - Suppot Du Neant

I wonder do they sing in french

Thanks

I heard a French death metal band called Benighted on Black metal radio. Pretty good shit, with a thick French growl.

Pearl Jam - Jeremy (live)

One of the numerous live versions available, not sure what live album this is. My bro got a PJ crave and decided to blast this live album. Damn, they really kick ass live, and I've confirmed this in person.

Thanks

The 90 Day Men - Silver And Snow

The vocals one this album are awesome and different in all the songs, he sounds like Bowie in this one...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

<b>Invader Zim</b> - <i>The Doom Song</i>
    So annoying. So beautiful.

Thanks

Voltaire - The Man Upstairs (Heavy Drama).

Please, kill that man upstairs... If you ever loved me, you'll do this one thing, won't you sweetheart? Please, murder that man upstairs... If you want to be my friend, you'll have to prove you mean it...

Voltaire is incredibly rad on the whole. Wonderful lyrics and violins all over the place make me a happy panda. ^_^

On a side note, I listened through that Projector album just now, it's pretty good.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Darkthrone - Cromlech

Early Darkthrone is goooooooooooood

Thanks
    EP Points

Therapy? - Screamager

An old favourite. Wonderful riffs, brilliant chord sequence and good lyrics... in short, two minutes and forty seconds of pure joy. Excellent.

Thanks

Intestine Baalism - Cannibal Sodom

IB, though they aren't doing something completely new, are a very unique band. Their songs have typical brutal and heavy parts with some melodic interludes and sweet melodic leads/solos that surprise you just when you think the song is about to get repetitive. It's like you're taking a trip to Gothenburg every few seconds in their songs.

Their more heavy parts are reminiscent of Cryptopsy, Dismember, and Suffocation. With all the happy "guitar hero" leads, you wouldn't even think that they're singing about stuff like the song's title.

This band is awesome, it's a perfect blend for both fans of pure death metal and melodic death metal(most fans tend to like both kinds about the same, but it took me a while to get into the less melodic stuff).

Muchas gracias to FrozenSky for introducing me to this band. I've yet to check out Blood Stain Child and some other Japanese metal bands...

Thanks

Main Theme from MGS2

Great stuff, right here.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."