Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swedish Anti-Piracy Association = PWNED!

Thanks

Ok.

I don't want to sound like a racist but I miss the school and it's staff.

Karin called me a fascist, has anyone here ever faced a problem like that?

I saw that Lotr movie on the theatre, it was pretty good.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

nobody messes with scandanavian pirates and gets away alive... they've been pirating software since the c64 era and prolly dvds since they came out too. piracy and the scene thrives in northern europe and i hope to god it stays that way. props to the hackers who took down the seedish copyright-nazis and lets hope they keep it up. i'd love to see them take down the mpaa and/or isda or riaa.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by madcrow
    props to the hackers who took down the seedish copyright-nazis and lets hope they keep it up. i'd love to see them take down the mpaa and/or isda or riaa.
    Although that would be nice and quite a feat, I doubt that will ever happen.

Thanks

Hmm...a group of Swedish nationals shuting down a foreign anti-piracy lobby group...that would require a large amount of co-ordination. It probably also require members of that group to be on US soil. Taking into account that not only would that require an enormous of effort, if it was to occur, they may be considered some sort of anti-establishment/terrorist group and be hunted down by the authorities.

In other words, it isn't going to happen.

Now, back to your efficient, productivity-driven, vision statement making*1, accountable*2, uniquely placed, critically deliverable, leading edge, value adding corporation which is constantly striving for the best service experience possible, as enshrined in its 'Striving for Efficiency' paradigm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A standard vision statement in a letter send to clients could look something like this:

"I am delighted to be able to share with you some important news about our company. On 1 July we will be changing our name to Asteron. The name Asteron is coined from the Greek work [sic] 'astron', which means star.

Throughout history stars have been recognised as icons that represent nagigation, distinction and excellence and as the star theme is truly representative of Asteron's mission and organisational values." - Cited in "Death Sentence: The Decay of Public Language by Don Watson, Published by Random House, Australia, Copyright 2003.

Note: If you don't understand this statement, that is alright. You probably weren't meant to anyway. All that is required is that you pay me money and let me take you for a ride (hopefully relieving you of all your money before you can try to push a class action suit against me)

2. I would add something inflammatory here but I would probably be condemned as a "stupid, *******, communist who hates America! Why don't you die, you ********, *******!"

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey, I'm American, if you don't like it then **** *** lol! And **** ** *** too

...what was the purpose of the previous post again?

Thanks

Purpose of my post:

1. To state why I believe that the anti-piracy lobby will not be dismantled or rebuffed by some small group of individuals.

2. To possibly show why fighting against such groups may be difficult for the individual. This is seen by the sample vision statement and the 'now back to...' sentence. How could a group of individuals fight against an opponent who controls the actual debate using such language?

How can a person fight against such things as 'efficiency' or 'leading paradigm' or 'world's best practice' or 'negative care outcome' for that matter?

The vagueness and purely uninformative (the words 'productivity-driven' DO NOT tell you anything about the user is ACTUALLY doing) nature of the language makes it hard for individuals to counter anything the user says, let alone understand what the user is actually saying.

In other words, that small Swedish group of hackers, would not be able to disrupt the power of the MPPA or RIAA.

Note: I do not hate America. I was merely stating the last response I got when I celebrated the succes of underground rom suppliers. In actual fact, I shouldn't of place American there in the first place (It was actually Australia).

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Suopermanni
    In other words, that small Swedish group of hackers, would not be able to disrupt the power of the MPPA or RIAA.
    I thought I just said something to that effect in the post prior to yours.

Thanks

More like running the crackhouse IN the copshop...in the lobby... behind the reception desk
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo
    More like running the crackhouse IN the copshop...in the lobby... behind the reception desk
    I believe in some parts of Chicago, Illinois, that actually happens...

Thanks

So, as for the topic of the thread... Where were we?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ↠→ ↠→ B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, did you see SVT Debatt today, Skinner? It was great stuff. Henrik Pont�n versus Piratbyr�n and Jens of Sweden. Funny as heck.

Thanks

I don't watch TV. My sister sent me some recorded radio thing, though, and I'll ask her about that tomorrow. I'll listen to the radio thing now, and send you it if it's ultra rad, yes?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ↠→ ↠→ B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Oh sure. It's a deal.

Du borde checka reprisen p� det nu i helgen. Fy fan va kul det var att titta p�.

Thanks

total awesomeness. that letter was the best. threatening!

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher
    Oh sure. It's a deal.

Du borde checka reprisen p� det nu i helgen. Fy fan va kul det var att titta p�.
    ....sumera l�get!

Foreign languages are weird.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..