Thread: linux question...

Thanks

Default linux question...

is the mascot of linux, that cute little innocent penguin, named 'Linux'? Or does he have another name OR hasn't he got one?

Thanks

The penguin is called Tux. Out of the loop much?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

thank you, but out of the loop?

Thanks
    EP Points

'out of the loop' is a term describing you nicely, it would seem

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

skinner described me nice? this is news to me...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaurus.com
    Main Entry: ignorant
    Part of Speech: adjective
    Definition: unknowing
    Synonyms: apprenticed, benighted, bird-brained, blind to, cretinous, dense, green, illiterate, imbecilic, inexperienced, innocent, insensible, mindless, misinformed, moronic, naive, nescient, oblivious, obtuse, sappy, shallow, thick, unaware, unconscious, unconversant, uncultivated, uncultured, uneducated, unenlightened, uninformed, uninitiated, unintellectual, unknowledgeable, unlearned, unlettered, unmindful, unread, unschooled, unsuspecting, untaught, untrained, unwitting, witless
    Antonyms: educated, knowledgeable
    Out of the loop fits in among those synonyms. I guess you're stupid, too.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

good thing you cleared that up, skinner, because 'out of the loop' is not included. just stop bitching people off, then maybe they won't bitch back at you...

Thanks

Hey, you're the "elite computer geek" who has more dumb questions about computers than anyone else here... Quit walking right into it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    Hey, you're the "elite computer geek" who has more dumb questions about computers than anyone else here... Quit walking right into it.
    He was asking about Linux, not computers
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

He was asking about Linux, not computers
    Thank you, GODJonez

Skinner, it isn't a question about computers, you idiot. It's a question about a company. Now who's the stupid one??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Thank you, GODJonez

Skinner, it isn't a question about computers, you idiot. It's a question about a company. Now who's the stupid one??
    Hahah... Uhm. Let's see. Linux isn't a company, not quite all your questions have been about Linux (ATA/SATA, PSUs...), '"'out of the loop' is a term describing you nicely, it would seem" "skinner described me nice? this is news to me..."'... Yeah, I'd say it's probably still you. What a funny guy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    Hahah... Uhm. Let's see. Linux isn't a company, not quite all your questions have been about Linux (ATA/SATA, PSUs...), '"'out of the loop' is a term describing you nicely, it would seem" "skinner described me nice? this is news to me..."'... Yeah, I'd say it's probably still you. What a funny guy.
    than why the fuck do they have their own fucking team and website?

So how the fuck does one person know EVERYTHING about computers? Even my computer teacher doesn't know everything. Isn't this forum made for asking questions about your computer, or showing off your skills?

Well, I'll show off my skills on the posts that I know, and ask questions on shit I don't know.

Can someone close this post? Stop skinner from shitting at me, please... *puts up a shitting shield*

[edit] and p.s., skinner, I didn't see you helping in all those topics that you acuse me of. Is it because you didn't know, or because you're a stupid git?
    Last edited by master; 21st-March-2005 at 20:21.

Thanks

than why the fuck do they have their own fucking team and website?
    I FAIL TO SEE WHAT THE TOILET HAS TO DO WITH MY PERFORMANCE REVIHGULAHALUHALHGUALGHULAHGULAHGLAHGLAHGA SIR I AHUGLAHGLUAHGULAHGLA HGLAHGLAHGLAHG REGARDING MY SALARY HGALHALGAHLGUAHUGLAH LGAGLAHLAHGULAHLAHGLAG

So how the fuck does one person know EVERYTHING about computers? Even my computer teacher doesn't know everything. Isn't this forum made for asking questions about your computer, or showing off your skills?
    Oh, I'm not criticising you for not knowing everything about computers. I'm criticising you for calling yourself an elite computer geek and boasting about somebody saying you pwn this forum when you appear to know less about computers than most people here.

Well, I'll show off my skills on the posts that I know, and ask questions on shit I don't know.
    Show off your skills. Hahaha. You're hilarious.

Can someone close this post? Stop skinner from shitting at me, please... *puts up a shitting shield*
    Thread closed. You sure showed me.