Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who will win da beef?

Mikey_ Guest

lol HHH would pedigree him, lift him back up, slap him, spit in his face, low blow him, call in flair to do his job while HHH went backstage for a refresher, 15 minutes later HHH would come back to the game after flair eye gouged him a few million times and pin him. poor game may he RIP

Thanks

i remember when i used to watch wrestling back in da day, i stopped like 3-4 years ago

once a kid hit me with a can of beer, den he ran in fear, da next day dey found em hangin from a chandelier-rip-bigl-rip

Mikey_ Guest

i haven't watched wrestling in roughly a year, but i still check out updates/results online N stuff so i don't get rusty lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [foreverzero]
    Oh snap! Yeah, I'm not a fan of rap music, but if you're going to listen to rap, listen to Immortal Technique.
    Finally, a reason to like you.

Seriously guys, this beef is done with. It was over before it started. Game and Fiddy made up like three days after that one dude got shot. Stop blowing this out of proportion.

Even if the beef was going on, choosing a winner between two wack ass rappers is like choosing which turd you're going to eat. Why bother?

Thanks

Default Hmm....

The Game would demolish 50 Cent in rhymes. They would then fight, and 50 Cent would be like "aye dog 50 got dem mussllz n kaynt du a thang wit em yo!" and then The Game would be like "ha, mai kompton stile iz 2 much 4 u 2 handle, ha ha ha ha ha, i aint az big but i gotz dat spede n spede iz 2 much betta", The Game would then win. And then Atmosphere, Murs, Canibus, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, or any other underground emcee would come and smash on The Game with like 2 bars easily. This would all be on camera, then Canibus would bust some real rhymes in a freestyle with like....Slug or something, then everyone in America who listens to G-G-G-G-Gay Unit would have their head explode from the lyrics they just heard due to the fact that the biggest words in the freestyle are all over 4 letters long. P-Sout.

Sensei

P.S. Triple H would try to beat The Game, but when The Game is on the ground after making his first mistake, he would get up quickly like in a REAL fight and kick Triple H's ass since he was turned around playing to the crowd. Tony Jaa would then Tiger Knee both of them and win.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by papoose
    lol 4 real, dat'll b a trip, but ever since 50 got rich da only law he breaks is litterin'
    and da game is prolly gonna go on the show blind date next cause he cant get a gurl without goin' on sum show(like when he got dumped on change of heart)
    I am now dumber for having read this.
    Trogdor, Trogdor

Trogdor was a man
    Uhh...Maybe he was a Dragon-Man
    Uhh...Maybe he was just a Dragon
    Uhm...but he was still

Trogdor, Trogdor

Burninating the countryside
    Burninating the peasants
    Buriniating all the people
    in their Thatched Roof Cottages

Thatched Roof Cottages