Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: The most difficult game youve played?

Thanks

Jesus couldn't beat the third level of Choplifter on SMS if God himself hacked it for him. It's F'n IMPOSSIBLE. 500 billion (rough estimate) projectiles firing at you the instant you get near the gravity-defying cave with people shooting at you from a dimension that exists outside human understanding and thus bypasses 360 degrees.

EDIT: I cheated in an emulator and finally beat the third stage at one point. The reward for your god-like effort is to start the game again at level 1. They could've included a message afterwards condemning every race and orientation in existence and no one would know because emulation wasn't in existence. I know I would have.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 15th-January-2006 at 11:39.

Thanks

oo! OO! Ikari warriors, any of 'em! What was I thinking!

Thanks

I thought E.V.O. was pretty damn hard... Just because it took years to complete. Plus, Some parts were genuinely tough.

Thanks

Gradius Gaiden, on the hardest difficulty setting, on the 2nd loop or higher >.<;

Besides that I'd say the classic Ninja Gaiden games, the bosses fights are an ass to complete. And besides I'd say R-Type Delta on Hard difficulty... well any R-Type game for that matter but I find R-Type Delta harder than most R-Types though

And besides that I'd say Castlevania Chronicles on normal mode not that other mode with adjustable difficulty

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Of-Death
    Street Fighter 2010...NES.

The game is impossible to beat, but me and my buddy beat it last night, using cheats. If your going to play it(I advise you dont), be prepared for a shitty ending.

edit://NBS, Darth, and Trias. Smash TV wasnt hard at all. You just need to know how to play.
    Practice is all you need with that game, I almost finished it when I was like, 11 or 12... At least I think I almost finished it -- made it to that big robot boss thingy... Heh...

Sucks that the ending sucks...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The hardest game that I've ever played was Actraiser II for the Super NES. I couldn't beat a single level in that game. Next to that was Battletoads for the NES. I beat that, but it took me several years to do. Next to that, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. Again, hard but I finally managed to beat it. Like whoever said, you just have to conserve your guys and know what you're doing. And get really good at fighting those motherfuckers.

Thanks

Hey, I said that!

I managed to beat the first level of Act Raiser II, but Level 2 is a fucking nightmare...

Thanks

Ninja gaiden was hard first time through, then it got easier the second time. I'd say Devil may cry 3, then.
    Like something I've uploaded? Give me rep, then. Don't you just love begging?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I tell you, I still don't understand how you are supposed to be those Cave shooters where hundreds of projectiles are flying EVERYWHERE. Another such game is Salamander 2. The end boss is totally fucked up.

Thanks

The end boss of R-Type Delta is fucked up....
    You only have 1 little space free, the rest is just hit-and-die. To make it worse:
    1) that gap you're in is moving
    2) R-Type wouldn't be R-Type if there weren't 26877097 bullets on screen...
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*