Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Writting , creating , making up stories...

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Humm.. someone who likes exposing there ideas... I wonder if there good ...? gonna go check them out...

Kitten Guest

I love writing as do you. Now me I write anything from short stories to poems. Some of the stories are sad, some mysteries and load of love stories I used to get bored in class so I would sit and write them all the time. I also love reading. Some of the Authors that I read by are: John Grisham, John Saul, Kristin Hannah, Marry Higgins Clark, Nora Roberts, Lisa Gardener, Tim Lahey, and the authors of the chicken soup books. I can't think of the author at the moment.

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Humm. intersting yeah when you dont have anything to do in class well then theres always writting... though i dont like exposing it ...
    Deimien : Good story . i like the way you write .

daemien Guest

Default thx

thank you, just so you know chapter 2 is actually gonna have some dialogue, it's not ALL gonna be third-person narrative

Do you write nething? Iff'n you post anywhere I'd gladly review for you.

Thanks

I'm working on several fanfictions that are up at fanfiction.net
    Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=374756

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Humm.. i write about a new story every day though when i am thrue with them i throw them away , i think of them as useless though some intend to have a good plot though none seems good enough to my satifacttion... Though i write tons of poetry ... that i keep in a book... And i am wriitting a novel whish i am not willing to expose to anyone unless 1) i am finished or
    2) I dont mind and i am in a very very good mood and i am happy of exposing them ... Or i am just very aggrevated by people persuading and thats not going to happen .

daemien Guest

you throw them out? wasting all that thought can't be good for you. you should just post it up, and ignore your fears of bad criticism (trust me, I went thru that too, right now I'd appreaciate ANY criticism on my story, yours is appreciated.) You should just let loose, and rest assured that no matter HOW bad the story is, ther'l be a worst one out there somewhere.

O, an' Megami, I'm not precisely what you'd call a Yu-gi-Oh fan, but I like your stories. keep writin, I'll read an review

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Humm .. Thank you ... lol maybe i will , it is true my b/f does say i am to scared to let out my feelings or my thoughts... i dont know why though... O_o

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I enjoy reading almost anything...which has garnered plenty of odd looks when I walk into a room with a General History of Europe text or the like.

Writing is something I've dabbled in a little, but I haven't done much with it for a while beyond a few backstory and technology summaries.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mostly I write about love and suicide. Not necessarily in the same story; they're almost all fantasy based, since I hate reality as we know it and find that fantasy is the most mallaeble in terms of what you are allowed to do. Science-fiction has to have some technological basis to it; fantasy, just make up magical spells.

Yeah. I've been writing about suicide a lot more.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Science-fiction has to have some technological basis to it
    You'd be surprised how far a little techno-babble will get you. Just look at Star Trek, or for that matter, the minor detail that almost every sci-fi show features sound travelling through a vacuum, no Newtonian laws, visible lasers (or otherwise EM spectra-dependent weaponry, such as phasers, grasers, or disruptors), and no relativity at high sub-light speeds.

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

lol True , true , but it depends i mean its also if its not a stupid idea also , i mean star trek its good . So yeah.... But maybe if you create something good maybe she can make it.

Thanks

Science-fiction doesn't need to have extensive technology in it. You would understand what I meant if you've read 'The Chrysalids'.

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Hummm .. Ok.

Thanks

science fiction...underline the word fiction.but then some people enjoy science fiction purely for the technoligical basis given to the story,while others enjoy the authority with which an author can create a different yet possible universe.michael chrichton wrote a very interesting book called prey recently,in which he talks about how a.i can take control of our human world.but in his book he uses existing experiments being conducted and available technology and created a story which is possible in our world right now.
    science fiction and fantasy novels can be presented in varying manners.....
    uhm,what was i talking about?oh yeah,it's not neccesary for a science fiction to have a technoloigical basis is to it.which is again why one can never say that 'i like sf novels'.there are too many styles of science fiction,for the statement to hold true in all cases.

pheew,i hope that made sense,not so sure myself

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar