View Poll Results: Can you type blind(Without looking to the keyboard?)?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I can

30 75.00%
  • No I can't

10 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you type blind( or do you look at the keyboard?)?

Thanks

I can, but I don't. I just find it easier to type while looking down.
    There's no time to play games. You won't even get the chance! - Shadow

---
    <a href="radise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=379535#post379535">My trade list</a>

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Maison
    I type blind, and have been for years. Only thing that really throws me off are the number keys, and that's just because I never use them.
    Exactly my case, I myself always type without looking at the keyboard and really fast too, so there . But then again, the Number keys really throw me off... Hmm an interesting point to note would be that I can type blind and extremely fast on my own PC's and their keyboards, but when I have to use a new keyboard it takes me around 20-30 minutes to get used to it, that is, so I can type blind on them...

Thanks

Sadly, no.
    I have to be able to look at the keyboard- otherwise, I DIE.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

I can type blindly. I thought it didn't help a whole lot, so I always looked. That was back in about 6th grade. I could type about 40 wpm looking. Then I devoted myself to be able to type without looking and am now about 100 wpm.

jack100 Guest

Originally posted by Maison
    Oddly enough that's how I am as well. I use all my fingers on my left hand correctly, but on my right hand I predominantly only use my pointer and middle fingers. I've never quite understood why I learned to type like that.
    yeah, it is weird, I realized that a couple of days before this thread started. though I tried practising for normal typing but I can't right now, I've already learned it like this, but I'll try going to ormal typing that is if I have time and aren't doing a thing called homwork, lol.