Thread: Solved Lunar1 freeze problem I think, plus another question

Gaelstrom Guest

Default Solved Lunar1 freeze problem I think, plus another question

I had the same freezing problem many have had with Lunar 1, downloaded from this site, and I saw it a lot in my search for an answer to my question so I figured I'd put it down.

My friend and I were exploring the problem, and the game was named something like Lunar T01 Mode1 2048, and the music files were named Lunar T02 13somethin' somethin'. As said in many posts, the music needs to be renamed, but one thing I overlooked at first was that the ISO was named Lunar T01. As soon as I renamed the ISO to Lunar T, and the sound files to Lunat T02, Lunar T03, etc. etc, it worked no problem.

Now onto another quick problem, in the video moments, the sound doesn't sync up with the video. The voices are delayed and such and I was wondering if anyone potentially knew what could cause that. I have perfect synchro checked, so that's obviously not it. Does it have anyhting to do with the names that originally came with the music files having to do with how they should be played or something? I don't know I've no idea what could be causing it, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks ^^

Thanks

u could've prevented all these problems by getting the playstation version of lunar 1