Thread: JTex898, please read!!!!

otaku_wannabe Guest

Default JTex898, please read!!!!

HOW TO MAKE AN ISO FOR DUMMIES....................
    by: otaku_wannabe

OK, heres how you do the iso,

first you must have a program called CloneCD (get it off KAZAA), open it and there will be a picture of some glasses and a CD, open it , and insert the disk into your cd drive, choose the cd drive and click on next, and read speed 2x, click next.........
    You will end up with a cue and a bin file (and something else sometimes)

Next you must have a program called winrar (get it on kazaa), choose all the files and right click it, choose add to archive, and if you want to split the files just go to the bottom box ( the one that says split into archives and choose the size of each of the archives (1 MB - 1000000 aproximated..)) click next and wait for it to finish, if you selected to split into volumes you will have a lot of winrar files, if you didnt split it then you will have one winrar file

After that you are set, send those files (or that file) to people you want to trade with or to any ftp...........

If you have problems, you know where I am...........

MolsenMI Guest

people need to learn how to name threads, jeez

There is a reason for the "title". It should describe what is inside the thread so that people looking for something like this can actually find it and not bother posting yet another lame "how do I make an ISO" topic that just irritates the hell out of everyone here.

otaku_wannabe Guest

The thing is that this guy was asking for the instructions, so i�m just answering his question

Thanks

We do have PMs, you know

otaku_wannabe Guest

Well, true, but him being new and all, I dont think he knows those exist, but you are right, my bad...............

JTex898 Guest

Thanks and by the way I'm not that new to emulation I'm just not accustomed to emulation beyond the cartridge format, and I do know what pms are.

otaku_wannabe Guest

Ok, sorry about that........

Well hope this little guide helps you.......

MaGmA BlAdE Guest

It would have helped me a little while back but i ended up searching everywhere for instructions man if only you were just a couple of days earlier, lol

otaku_wannabe Guest

im sorry.........

MaGmA BlAdE Guest

You still helped me with splitting it into volumes though, so thanks (i voted for you)

Nightwing Guest

thanks for making this post it helped me make some iso's.

otaku_wannabe Guest

i�m glad people actually use this little guide, tried to make it as bulletproof as possible.........

MaGmA BlAdE Guest

It would be nice if the title was a little more..relevant, though, some people looking for this info might not catch it

otaku_wannabe Guest

You are right, but this post was actually a reply to a question.......

Thanks

thanks for the help
    Attached Images Attached Images